iZotope MPS 4 to 4.1 upgrade $49

TheSteven

Check your Loyalty offers at www.izotope.com

I had MPS 4.0 and the verbs.
Here is what the MPS 4.1 upgrade gave me...

• RX 9 Standard
  • Melodyne 5 essential
  • Groove 3
  • NIMBUS (looks like new #)
  • R4 (looks like new #)

This offer was mentioned in the middle of another iZotope sale thread and I missed it, it deserves its own mention.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, Fwrend said:

Heard back from iZotope Support with a link to my $49 upgrade - yay!  Still shows $299 in My Offers but oh well.

My ‘special’ offer for this is listed at $149. But thx for reminding me that Izotope has reduced prices after I send them an email declaring my undying loyalty. I never actually say to what I am loyal, but Izotope has often reduced prices. $49 for a year of Groove 3 may actually be worth sending an email again. 

• Like 2

On 12/3/2021 at 3:39 PM, balinas said:

My ‘special’ offer for this is listed at $149. But thx for reminding me that Izotope has reduced prices after I send them an email declaring my undying loyalty. I never actually say to what I am loyal, but Izotope has often reduced prices. $49 for a year of Groove 3 may actually be worth sending an email again. 

Just as a follow up . After emailing Izotope support, my ‘offer’ to update to 4.1 MPS was also reduced to $49. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi

Can I ask what version MPS you upgraded from? - I am on MPS 2 and my loyalty offer is $199 to MPS 4

Cheers

Nigel

I too am interested in upgrading from MPS 2.1 to MPS 4.1 and have been looking for a better deal than $199. The best I've found thus far is $171.64 at Plugin Discounts.

But given that I've upgraded a few of the MPS products separately, I don't want to spend more than $129 (which is what I paid for the MPS 2 crossgrade from Ozone 8 Advanced).

image.thumb.png.0a17a70238c25c13316f3ce6d31bc4a2.png

1 hour ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi

Can I ask what version MPS you upgraded from? - I am on MPS 2 and my loyalty offer is $199 to MPS 4

Cheers

Nigel

I had mps 4.0.  Just getting a year of Groove3 would make that $49 for me seem reasonable. 

Edited by balinas
Clarify
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, abacab said:

Can anyone that has upgraded from 4.0 to 4.1 confirm that a new 1 yr activation code is received for Groove3?

See my earlier post...

On 12/2/2021 at 10:34 PM, TheSteven said:

Check your Loyalty offers at www.izotope.com

I had MPS 4.0 and the verbs.
Here is what the MPS 4.1 upgrade gave me...

• RX 9 Standard
  • Melodyne 5 essential
  • Groove 3  [All Access code]
  • NIMBUS (looks like new #)
  • R4 (looks like new #)

I haven't tried activating my Groove 3 pass yet (in no rush because I still have over a year on my account), but they haven't failed in the past and have heard no complaints so far...

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, abacab said:

Can anyone that has upgraded from 4.0 to 4.1 confirm that a new 1 yr activation code is received for Groove3?

As part of the receipt, I received a new activation serial for Groove 3. My current subscription ends in a month, and I will use it then. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1