Spitfire 12 Scores of Xmas

cclarry

The season to be jolly is almost upon us and this year we wanted to spread a little extra cheer by giving away not one, but 12 AMAZING PRIZES!

How do you participate? Very simple:

Share a festive composition of one minute maximum on your social channels using the hashtag #12ScoresOfChristmas. This could be a popular song, an original composition or the score to your favourite Christmas movie, the more creative the better!

All entries must use at least one Spitfire Audio library. If you don’t own any fear not, LABS are allowed!

Send the link to your post to socials@spitfiraudio.com by Tuesday 14th December, and don’t forget to mention your username, and any Spitfire Audio libraries you used!

Once we have chosen our 12 favourite entries, they will be entered into a randomised prize tombola, and we will announce one winner, alongside their prize every day!

For the full details and to see the list of drool-worthy prizes, check the link: https://bit.ly/3ruHJiJ

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/12-scores-of-christmas-terms-and-conditions-2021/

5 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I actually put the asterisks myself :)

I think we should have a day where we just randomly insert asterisks for our posts. Imagine someone visiting for the first time seeing a post like this. 

"Great ****** post. Great ****** points! As always, you're one heck of a smart ******* guy. Also, as we approach the holidays, let me be the first to wish you a merry ******* Christmas. "

Forget it, this is now my new style going forward. Thanks for the ******* idea!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I think we should have a day where we just randomly insert asterisks for our posts. Imagine someone visiting for the first time seeing a post like this. 

"Great ****** post. Great ****** points! As always, you're one heck of a smart ******* guy. Also, as we approach the holidays, let me be the first to wish you a merry ******* Christmas. "

This is ******* genius!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Wow, Fleer, I think you crossed a ******* line with that one. We were just having a little fun. You didn't need to take it there. 

(See, we can read whatever we like into posts with asterisks. )

Edited by PavlovsCat
Fixing another ******* mistake.
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

There seems to be some question over the asterisk comments that were inadvertently blocked out. Here's the full unedited message -- exactly as Fleer probably imagined it: 

"Great helpful post. Great helpful points! As always, you're one heck of a smart helpful guy. Also, as we approach the holidays, let me be the first to wish you a merry blessed Christmas. "

Forget it, this is now my new style going forward. Thanks for the helpful idea!"

• Like 1

I think this structure is fine. You could setup a mailaddress or server space or whatever for all the entries. Nobody else can hear the enties. There is no promotion involved for Spitfire's own products or for the composers/producers. You have no way of gauging the competition to see if you have to step up your game. Etc.

Or...you could just post it on socials. I get the hestitation from people, especially since you have to add video. But I think it's a fun idea.