Nice bass

Zo

1 hour ago, craigb said:

61IHkpsR9AS._AC_SX425_.jpg

Does that make THIS a bass too? 😁

(First thing that came to mind while listening to that farting horn! 😆 )

ahahah yep 808 type ones lol 

Don't be ashamed me to , i was even mimic it to my kids lol 

Edited by Zo

7 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

after watching that.. I don't know why.. but i feel like calling my good  buddy carlos and drinking a bottle of tequila now.

(he looks just like one of them and has just as many tatoos.. fuggin latinos.. all the same everywhere..i tell you )

Do it and say zo said "hollla hombre , que tal "

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

The lead singer's no Baldemar Garza Huerta but he's good. I listened to a few of their songs. This group is excellent. 👍🏻

Yep , solid group since begining , not a fan of their more recent mixes (to modern and bright ) ... discovered those while cooking (i always ask Alexa some mexican or chinese music when i do so , don t ask le why lol) , been attracted by the lyrics also i quite speak spanish ... not as deep as russian melancolic love song , but great ...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zo said:

Do it and say zo said "hollla hombre , que tal "

its what keeps me alive. party start at around 9 or 10.. then its a crazy mad dash to drink as many bottles and shots as you can of the silver smooth.. before you are totally wasted around 11pm.. you take a little nap from 11 to 11:30... you wake up and do it all over again.. and keep doing it until 3 or 4am. but remember.. dont ever mix the gold and silver.. bad things will happen to you..

Edited by telecode 101

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

its what keeps me alive. party start at around 9 or 10.. then its a crazy mad dash to drink as many bottles and shots as you can of the silver smooth.. before you are totally wasted around 11pm.. you take a little nap from 11 to 11:30... you wake up and do it all over again.. and keep doing it until 3 or 4am. but remember.. dont ever mix the gold and silver.. bad things will happen to you..

Lol don t know what you re talking a out since i don t drink ;) 

I gigged on cruise ships for 3 years. I did 3 different tours in the Caribbean; Puerto Rico, Bahamas, all 3 US Virgin Islands, Jamaica, Caymans, Saint Martin/Sint Maarten, Cozumel.

I watched a lot of passengers come back to the ship after days of beer, rum, or tequila, depending on the port of call. I came to the conclusion that the happiest drunks must be those who drank tequila. They returned to the ship with ear to ear grins on their faces.

We didn't drink in port having to gig at night, except for Puerto Rico, our 'long port'. San Juan had some great salsa bands in the lounges and of course, we didn't have to work that night.

Notes ♫

15 hours ago, Doc H said:

I heard that he sold it. His party days are slowing down…….

I heard he was not really a drinker or a druggie as per my friend who was his sound man  for three years. He (my friend) said Sammy is shrewd businessman so he probably sold it for pretty penny.

8 hours ago, Bapu said:

I heard he was not really a drinker or a druggie as per my friend who was his sound man  for three years. He (my friend) said Sammy is shrewd businessman so he probably sold it for pretty penny.

$95 M USD. A very pretty penny.