BLACK SHEEP!

whoisp

I liked the different sections, but it really got going around the 1 minute mark. I agree the intro bassline against the drums kind of left me wondering where the groove was, but after the intro it's aiiiight!  Very well put together and for me, got better as it went along. 

No comment on the message of the video other than I'm glad you didn't get your ***** kicked in the mall for wearing that sheep mask! Did anyone react like you were the weirdo? I like your courageous approach, the video is very watchable.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PhonoBrainer said:

I liked the different sections, but it really got going around the 1 minute mark. I agree the intro bassline against the drums kind of left me wondering where the groove was, but after the intro it's aiiiight!  Very well put together and for me, got better as it went along. 

No comment on the message of the video other than I'm glad you didn't get your ***** kicked in the mall for wearing that sheep mask! Did anyone react like you were the weirdo? I like your courageous approach, the video is very watchable.

People had a good laugh and a few strange looks. I say the first rule of music, don't care what people, it's the number one blocker of the creative vibe. Yes i gave the song gears to tell the story, starts loose on purpose... 

• Like 1

Wow, what a trip!  The song and video stand on their own, and I don't believe anything sounds off to my ears.  I do agree that the message is a bit uncertain, even after two views, but it gets better with each listen.  Overall, I find this refreshing and ultra professional.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2021 at 12:26 AM, Lynn Wilson said:

Wow, what a trip!  The song and video stand on their own, and I don't believe anything sounds off to my ears.  I do agree that the message is a bit uncertain, even after two views, but it gets better with each listen.  Overall, I find this refreshing and ultra professional.

The the message is what people want to ever make of it. That's the beauty psychology of people self promoting their thinking.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, freddy j said:

A fun video indeed!  The music sounds great on my end!  The message, you are right --- it is up to the listener!  It does make one ponder the lyrics and isn't that one of the functions of the arts?

Nice one!!

For sure Freddy your bang on "Music is a real reflection of life, it is a delicious vibe born out of belief!"  expressing our full emotions or your not doing it right i would say lol , the pain, love, humour and every other trait we have form our conscious to our subconscious i would say. Thank you Freddy, rock on... 

• 1 year later...
On 12/9/2021 at 3:59 AM, David Sprouse said:

Love your voice.  Great song 2.  Reminds me of something the clash would do.

Cheers David, clash going back to my very young school days up north there 

On 12/2/2021 at 7:33 PM, PhonoBrainer said:

it really got going around the 1 minute mark.

Agree 100%.  I really liked the energy when that kicked.  I think this is one of my favorites of yours. 

It looked like the folks behind you in the mall were getting a kick out of your mask :)

• Like 1

On 7/20/2023 at 1:57 AM, jwnicholson78 said:

Agree 100%.  I really liked the energy when that kicked.  I think this is one of my favorites of yours. 

It looked like the folks behind you in the mall were getting a kick out of your mask :)

Some people did ask what was going on i just said barr barrr haha