Waves Submarine

cclarry

$29

Add bigger, deeper sub bass to your tracks, with unprecedented clarity and low-end accuracy. Powered by Waves’ Organic ReSynthesis technology, Submarine’s two subharmonic generators deliver well-balanced subsonic results on any large sound system.

https://www.waves.com/plugins/submarine?fbclid=IwAR0RSlvBVB_HkOoQ-8nRefyqhVaO0nOZ8juzeX6tndcpjbVmwHsmGqcmsCo#how-to-add-subs-with-submarine-plugin

Not up at discounters yet

Edited by cclarry

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

Just wondering, do you guys use plugins like this sub bass for general rock tracks (with real bass or amp sims etc.. ? I can see it being popular with the EDM/hi/hop genre...

I do not use this Waves Plugin, but I use Boz's Sasquach on Rock + Jazz (real kits) to modify the kick in various ways.  Have a great mic and high end drum kits, that doesn't always get you where you want in a final mix.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mesh said:

Just wondering, do you guys use plugins like this sub bass for general rock tracks (with real bass or amp sims etc.. ?

TBH no, or at least not yet.
I've found that using band limited saturation or distortion on the low end has given me a better results when an instrument needs a little more wump/girth/balls than EQ alone provides; but YMMV.

2 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I agree Zo, I was hoping they would continue giving older plugins the same treatment they gave IR1 and Q10

yep , i would happily pay my wup for my mercury to be updated gui and features wise !!