Liquidsonics Reverberate 3

cclarry

Reverberate 3 - NOW ONLY $79!

Reverberate 3 is for the impulse responses aficionados. If you have captures of legendary studio hardware or even the overlooked gems, Reverberate 3 is for you. Reverberate 3 takes the impulse captures of iconic hardware reverbs and makes them sound better than ever before.

To get you started it comes with access to free libraries for some of the most loved hardware units from reverb history, including the recently introduced FS-91, FS-24x and FS-48 in the Heritage Series and of course the complete Bricasti M7 Fusion-IR pack.

Reverberate 3.2's new contouring tools allow you to make quick decay time adjustments and you can even finesse the bass and treble decay time just like on an algorithmic reverb. Check it out today! 

Be quick the sale ends December 5th!

https://www.liquidsonics.com/software/reverberate-3/

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Hesitating between this and Slate’s VerbSuite with a similar engine. 

There's also the Bestservice freebie if you spend $99 or more

https://www.bestservice.com/halls_of_fame_3_vintage_legends.html

No fusion IR in that one, but the samples in the free edition sounded pristine to my ears. 

BTW I don't believe the Slate edition can load your own IRs, although I saw a post on VI that suggested you can, so I could be wrong. There's also two expansions for sale for $50 each to add extra captures. 

Edited by Craig N
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Craig N said:

I don't believe the Slate edition can load your own IRs

I don't know about that either way :D - but Reverberate has a great feature where you point it to folder full of IR and it builds a set of presets for you.  It's a really great way to add your own IRs

(did I mention that I really like Reverberate ?)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1