PA Xmas Sale! Day 2

cclarry

AMEK EQ 200

Inspired by the fidelity of iconic EQs from GML and Sontec. Enhanced for 2020 and beyond with TMT

$399  $79.99

*Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

Save 80% with your checkout code: 

XMAS21-EQ200

Code expires Dec 3, 11:59pm PST

Brainworx bx_digital V3

The M/S EQ! Future Music’s “Plugin of the Decade” gets a raft of new features for V3. Mono & Stereo versions included!

$299  $29.99

*Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

Save 90% with your checkout code: 

XMAS21-BXV3

Code expires Dec 3, 11:59pm PST

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

I really thought this one was going to be $100 again for the sale and thus a $50 voucher wasn't going to cut it for me.  So I blew the chance by using it on the Shaddow Hills Class A last night as I figured that would be a low price option as it is another one on the always excluded from the deep discounts list thus far.

This is the only EQ that has been on my radar that would certianly be nice to have.  

Shocked PA basically ran the two plugins I wanted most (other than the Amek Console which I'm expecting to be unattainable for another year or so) basically on sale at the same time where a $50 or $75 voucher could make the purchase viable.  

I'm really starting to wonder what the yearly spend required to get the $75 voucher is based on the algorhythm they have given I've purchased one or more things from them I think every month for an entire year now and yet still not at that tier.  

32 minutes ago, Sent4th said:

Brian, 

I feel your pain, I own almost all of their plugins and the highest voucher I received is $25. What does it take to get a $75 let alone a $50 voucher?

I just did a quick tally and in the last 12 months I believe I've spent at least $475 out of pocket (made it to the $50 tier maybe 2 months ago)?

9 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

I just did a quick tally and in the last 12 months I believe I've spent at least $475 out of pocket (made it to the $50 tier maybe 2 months ago)?

I didn't spend that much and got to the $50 tier.  I liked the $25 tier better. 

Tried stacking my $25 survey voucher on top of my $50 voucher for the AMEK EQ but it didn't work.  Thank God.  I need to just chill out.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

I didn't spend that much and got to the $50 tier.  I liked the $25 tier better. 

Lately they've been doing a generic $25 voucher (everyone gets the same code). Wondering if you could use that instead of your account-specific $50 one if there's something you want to get with it.

17 minutes ago, Luc said:

Lately they've been doing a generic $25 voucher (everyone gets the same code). Wondering if you could use that instead of your account-specific $50 one if there's something you want to get with it.

Hey Luc,  I was really hoping to score the AMEK EQ this time around and wait it out for the console.  The $25 vouchers get me part of the way there, but not enough.  Good idea though!