Dad's Song

Leadfoot

Hey guys! As some of you know, my dad passed away in February. Many of you were very supportive during that difficult time, and I thank you all so much. I wrote a song for him that wanted to share with you all. I posted it on the songs forum too, but I didn't know how many of you visited the songs forum, and  I wanted you  all to hear it. Please let me know what you think. And again, thank you all so much for your support back in February. 

9 hours ago, 57Gregy said:

I love a good sentimental ballad. 😁

It's cool that you got AC/DC to record it for you, too. It rocks! 

Thanks man! My dad loved AC/DC, even at 77 years old, so I wanted to make a song that he would have liked. Glad you liked it, and thanks for checking it out!

8 hours ago, Amicus717 said:

Great song. And sounds like a great tribute to your Dad. Awesome.

Thanks Amicus! I appreciate you listening to it.

Hey Craig, 

Thank you so much for the kind words about my Dad. And I agree, it's hard to understand why some dirtbags get to be healthy, while some good people end up with issues. Glad you like the song man! My Dad was a rocker, and brought me up on Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Elvis, etc. Then when he discovered AC/DC, he loved them because they had that same straight forward style bluesy rock sound, just harder. I knew if I was gonna write a song for him that he would not want some sad, sappy song. So I wrote him an AC/DC song!😁