NEW Toontrack Deals

Time+Space

9 hours ago, Grem said:

But I do like them.

[edit] I got the midi pack from T&S. Didn't realize I didn't have that one!!

I found out that I already had the midi pack "Dream Pop". I only have the EZK upright piano, so I was curious about the sounds in those two expansions.

8 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Anyone else having issues with the sustain pedal CCs when dragging the MIDI from EzKeys to your DAW to use it in for instance Kontakt?

Haven't tried that yet, but if the MIDI in the DAW track can still trigger an instance of EZKeys correctly, then Kontakt will probably need some adjustments.

9 hours ago, Grem said:

Agreed. But I still like TT stuff. I just got into uJam stuff. And it's not bad at all. I just ain't ready to give up on TT!!

Reid Rosefelt (Tiger the Frog) recently did a YouTube comparing TT EZBass with the Ujam Bass. His conclusion is that both are good, and have different uses.

TT is better for finishing a song, where Ujam is better at being a virtual player in real time.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, abacab said:

The EZKeys Dream Machine and String Machine are both on sale for $39.

Has anybody got either of them yet? Is that a good deal?

That is a good deal. The Dream Machine is real nice. One of my EZ Keys favs. It's lots of fun with EZ Drummer Dream Pop EZX. That is my fav EZX. There is more than drums in that one. GForce Virtual String Machine is way cooler and only about $8-$10 more right now. Really right now. For the rest of today.

Edited by BassDaddy
a failed attempt to interact with dark matter
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, locrian said:

Just curious, if I purchased EZdrummer 2 from T&S in mid-November, does that entitle me to a free EZX?  According to the Terms & Conditions (below) it seems like it might.

If so, does anyone know how to actually get the EZX?

image.thumb.png.10bc5b6b18b1825cd0fba7c88cccdf04.png

contact them and let them know...they'll get it handled!  They are excellent when it comes to customer satisfaction!

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, locrian said:

Just curious, if I purchased EZdrummer 2 from T&S in mid-November, does that entitle me to a free EZX?  According to the Terms & Conditions (below) it seems like it might.

If so, does anyone know how to actually get the EZX?

image.thumb.png.10bc5b6b18b1825cd0fba7c88cccdf04.png

As I read the terms, the free title needs to be selected at the time the qualifying title is placed in the cart. Are you sure you didn't pick one already?

In any case, Larry made a great suggestion. Just let Toontrack know! Since you made the purchase outside of the Toontrack webstore, you are still within the promotional period to redeem the claim.

Edited by abacab
  • Thanks 1

It would show on his order if he picked one already.
Just drop them an email and explain that you forgot to add
the free pack to the cart...or whatever the situation was...they'll
be more than happy to rectify the situation if you didn't already
get it!

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It would show on his order if he picked one already.
Just drop them and email and explain that you forgot to add
get it!

The auto add part was for Toontrack's web shop. If you bought elsewhere such as T&S, the pack is made available when you register it at Toontrack.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, locrian said:

Hmm, I must have read past that part; thanks for pointing it out.  I guess I'm not eligible.  Oh well.

But since you didn't buy direct from Toontrack, you just have to register it at Toontrack to claim it. The offer is made by Toontrack, not T&S.

I ran into a similar issue when I purchased from Sweetwater earlier this year. Toontrack fixed me right up!!! :)

Edited by abacab

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Just drop them and email and explain that you forgot to add
get it!

Per your advice, I contacted them.  Maybe I'll get lucky...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, abacab said:

But since you didn't buy direct from Toontrack, you just have to register it at Toontrack to claim it.

I did register, and have been using it, but there's nothing anywhere on their site that indicates where I can select/claim my EZX.

3 minutes ago, abacab said:

But since you didn't buy direct from Toontrack, you just have to register it at Toontrack to claim it. The offer is made by Toontrack, not T&S.

I ran into a similar issue when I purchased from Sweetwater earlier this year. Toontrack fixed me right up!!! :)

Okay, that's encouraging.  I'm just waiting to hear back from Toontrack.

Thanks for all the help!

Just now, locrian said:

I submitted a support request directly to Toontrack via their webpage and recieved confirmation from them that they received my request.

Great, they will probably just add the EZX to your account, so that you can select one. Keep your T&S invoice handy in case they ask for details, but you should clearly qualify, based on when you made the purchase!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, abacab said:

Keep your T&S invoice handy in case they ask for details, but you should clearly qualify, based on when you made the purchase!

Will do ... thanks for the advice.

25 minutes ago, abacab said:

Great, they will probably just add the EZX to your account, so that you can select one.

The fact that they didn't do this makes me think that I'm not eligible (or that Toontrack doesn't really want to give anything away for free).