Multiple output change in track view?

musekamp

When I have multiple instrument tracks selected, I can change the output of all of them at once in Console view by holding the Ctrl key and changing the output of one of them.

However, I don't seem to be able to do this using the Inspector in Track view. Does anybody know if there is a way to do this? I'm wanting to route several tracks to an Aux track.

Thanks,

Thanks for the quick reply. I was trying to do this in the track inspector and can't get it to work there.

I don't normally have the I/O controls displayed in the track pane. But I added them and it works there, so I guess it's a good workaround. I just didn't want to have to switch to the console to do this, so I've been re-routing them one at a time!

Strange, I've definitely got the tracks selected and changing the output while holding Ctrl works in the track pane for me, but not in the inspector.

Doing some more experimenting, I notice a few other anomalies: I can change the volume/pan controls and also the input from the track inspector and they work fine. But the output and changing track color doesn't work for me - only the current track changes when I use the the inspector. I'm using instrument tracks so maybe that's a factor? I created them using the Kontakt "append" method. Or maybe there's some setting that affects this?

BTW thanks for checking it out.

Edited by musekamp
more info