There Is An Answer

Starise

Hey guys, I am posting this now but will be back in a day or so to listen to other's tracks as well and comment.

I started a song line about 10 years ago which i never completed so it just hung around on a hard drive for years. The original had vocoder in it. I have that old video I'll post here with my old and now sold CME controller. The next post is an update from those ideas.  I am an unapologetic believer and compose sometimes for my church. My themes often deal with these subjects. I don't  preach or get religious on message boards but I use Christian themes in my music because it's what I do :)

Here's the vimeo of the original track-

Here is the  updated track based on the original-

Edited by Starise
  • Like 2

I absolutely love the musical tapestry in this work .. for me you have achieved a feel of despair but somehow an escape from how this world is and could be, it moved me as much as the Beatles 'Let it be' , in that it's a simple message but as the music changes one's mood changes. For what it's worth this is a great piece. Tech wise maybe hold back a little on the reverb throughout the work just to give more variation.

Thankyou for the post

ATB

Steve 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, garybrun said:

Very nice.
There are quite a few Christians on this forum 🙂

I have a lot of songs I wrote when I was a younger man that I havnt got down to record yet.
Maybe we could collaborate on a few that I think fits your style of playing.

God Bless mate.

Thanks Gary. Yes let's do it!

27 minutes ago, SupaReels said:

I absolutely love the musical tapestry in this work .. for me you have achieved a feel of despair but somehow an escape from how this world is and could be, it moved me as much as the Beatles 'Let it be' , in that it's a simple message but as the music changes one's mood changes. For what it's worth this is a great piece. Tech wise maybe hold back a little on the reverb throughout the work just to give more variation.

Thankyou for the post

ATB

Steve 

Thanks Steve. TBH I didn't know where to go with this for the longest time musically. Thanks for the suggestions. 

• Like 1