Here is THE IK Black Friday Deal!

cclarry

On 11/26/2021 at 1:14 PM, InstrEd said:

Hurry up you only have a few more days to do your picks!

Was trying to see if I could manipulate any of my freebies to get syntroniks 2 free.  So far I’ve only been able to download the free cs version, and using a different combination I think i put the company up for sale.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For other stuff I watch videos, look up reviews, download demos, etc.  To pick my duplicate freebies, can’t tell you how many times I’ve opened that promotions page and stared at it blankly for like 10 minutes before I close it and decide to look at it again later hahah

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, kevin H said:

For other stuff I watch videos, look up reviews, download demos, etc.  To pick my duplicate freebies, can’t tell you how many times I’ve opened that promotions page and stared at it blankly for like 10 minutes before I close it and decide to look at it again later hahah

I did the same thing and then decided on the few instruments I seem to use more often and got duplicates of them. This way if my master plan goes well I will be able to have the Hammond on a separate computer for Church plus Sampletank 4.  Now I don't have  time and this Covid-19 has put a stop to us playing in Church until recently. Plus my wife has an Auto-immune disease and it is best for me not to be around a group of people singing at the top of their lungs.  So for  the moment no going for us.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Tom B said:

I have a couple promo items left.  Any thoughts on the Stealth Limiter and/or Saturator-X?  I already have  similar plugins, but sometimes having an alternate choice is useful. 

Both are good...but of the two I'd take The Stealth Limiter

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

Both are good...but of the two I'd take The Stealth Limiter

37 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I second that. 

I have two  promos left.  Perhaps I'll get both the Stealth Limiter and Saturator.   

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1