TC Electronics Black Friday Sale

cclarry

Another exemple

You buy ICON SERIES LEGACY NATIVE BUNDLE at 139 $

You get this option then  TC Studio Elite Collection, upgrade from Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle and System 6000 Native Bundle at 249 $

Conslusion you get everything at : 249 +139 = 388 $ !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Testing the non lin2 and it's superb , was looking to try to find the same sound on other plugins , verbsuites has a bricasti nonlin presets but not the same depth at all and controls , so i googled , and found out that the AMS uad has this algo , never tried this reverb saying i'm set with ocean way , EMT's and lex i own , damn i was wrong this AMS sounds superb , damn you Larry lol !!!!

Not only gas is on like crazy but instead of mixing a track for client i'm testing reverbs ::!!!!

Edited by Zo
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, backwoods said:

hey zo what is cpu use like?

MD 3 7/8 % in studio one on pair with other stuff so it's law giving the processing built in 

Nonlin is more like 10/11 on pair with midlle type reverbs in my system 8 threads at 3.2  

I remeber VSS4 being cpu hoog , can't test MD4 no more lol ilok demos are a pain in the NATO ....

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 11/27/2021 at 2:40 AM, Zo said:

Another exemple

You buy ICON SERIES LEGACY NATIVE BUNDLE at 139 $

You get this option then  TC Studio Elite Collection, upgrade from Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle and System 6000 Native Bundle at 249 $

Conslusion you get everything at : 249 +139 = 388 $ !!!!!

Hey Zo,

So did that option popup for you only after owning the Icon series bundle first? I wonder if it's still possible to grab it all for $388 this year?

I'm about to drop $599 on this tomorrow but hey, $388 sounds better for sure.

12 minutes ago, Rational said:

Hey Zo,

So did that option popup for you only after owning the Icon series bundle first? I wonder if it's still possible to grab it all for $388 this year?

Of course, first you have to buy the Icon thing to be eligible for the big one.  - TC is not Universal Audio... 😉

27 minutes ago, Rational said:

Hey Zo,

See my post on the other thread for the full breakdown of how you can slice and dice it, but Zo's calculation of $388 was missing an important element - the need to also purchase the $349 "SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE BUNDLE" bundle before the $388 upgrade product applies. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Craig N said:

See my post on the other thread for the full breakdown of how you can slice and dice it, but Zo's calculation of $388 was missing an important element - the need to also purchase the $349 "SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE BUNDLE" bundle before the $388 upgrade product applies. 

Ah, okay. Thanks Craig. Now it makes sense. Will do. Appreciate it!

• Like 1