UJAM - Mellow 70% off

TracingArcs

4 minutes ago, Grem said:

I think you might be right about this.

And after looking at a lot of "so called BF Sales" that were really just the same ole BS sales they been doing, ujam has got my attention and may get my money. Some of it anyway!!

D/L Solid now to try out.

Yeah 20% off stuff filling my email box and I ended up unsubscribing from most of it. I don't need those emails anyway amirite 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, abacab said:

So far, from Ujam, I have 3 VB, 3 VD, and 3 VG. Got them all on sale! Well, except for VG-Sparkle, which was free at one point! :)

When was this free and where? Best Service has it for €29, but if it has been given away for free I might find it somewhere else even cheaper.

UJAM is currently selling their full bundle for €599, so I value their plugins at €19 each and try not to pay much more for any of them.

17 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

Oh, okay. So those licenses are probably not floating around anymore. Thanks.

Yep, that was a promo, where they were also offering discounted bundles. And just after the Studio One 4 release in May 2018, which featured their new chord track.

Ujam virtual bassist v2.1 instruments were integrated with that PreSonus chord track!

With the new Virtual Bassist 2.1 update we will provide Studio One users running on version 4.6.2 or later with an exclusive PreSonus chord and key track feature! Descriptions of styles and phrases are displayed on the piano roll to help you find the right styles and phrases faster and easier for your track. The new chord track feature in Studio One automatically follows the chords and automatically changes the MIDI notes for you

Edited by abacab

I had an awful experience when buying Mellow, their shop is using fastspring. I always do paypal and fastspring blocked my payment couple times saying try now again, each time leaving me with less money balance on my account for the next couple days! I had to change the browser to successfully complete the purchase. 

That's another shop with fastspring to avoid for me. From now on, buying uJam staff only through resellers.

I had no problem using PayPal with Fastspring yesterday.

I always use the Firefox browser for shopping, and with most browser extensions disabled during financial transactions. I have found that some privacy and ad-blockers can mess up the shopping experience!

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1