UJAM - Mellow 70% off

TracingArcs

5 hours ago, TracingArcs said:

Thanks Aidan. It's a fight between Mellow and the Jazz upright at Straight Ahead which is currently at the same price.

That ROYAL bass instrument sounds really good .. possibly more versatile .. for me anyway

And this MELLOW at that price is only for 24 hrs. Looks like they mat be doing a different one at that price each day ??

Edited by aidan o driscoll

16 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Really considering ROYAL for the bass and maybe MELLOW also :D ... arg, I promised myself i wouldnt do this again :D

That $39 Mellow price is a no-brainer But Royal will probably go on sale again at 50% off. I got it for something like that a while back.

So for VB, I  now have Royal, Dandy, and Mellow. :)

So bought Mellow also - thats it for now  ...

mellow and Solid, backline sorted :D

Royal next - https://www.ujam.com/bassist/royal/

BUT this BF sale is going on until 5th Dec .. The Black Friday sale ends on December 5th, 2021 .. maybe it may get added as a Flash Sale 

Edited by aidan o driscoll

1 hour ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Royal is on sale for 50% now - 64 bucks instead of 129

How are you finding it, sounds great

I think VB-Royal would pair up nicely with Virtual Drummer-Solid. It has a good all-around session bass sound that should work in many types of music.

To my ears, it sounds like a fingered P-Bass on the bridge pickup settings. But since it has both neck and bridge pickup selections, it probably more like a Fender Jazz Bass.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Christian Jones said:

When did the 24 hours flash sale start? I can't see how much time is left. 

No idea, but I wouldn't wait too long! I just noticed them when I was looking at their other regular Black Friday sales today...

Ujam does run periodic sales, but this is the first time I believe I have seen these flash sales...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, abacab said:

this is the first time I believe I have seen these flash sales...

I think you might be right about this.

And after looking at a lot of "so called BF Sales" that were really just the same ole BS sales they been doing, ujam has got my attention and may get my money. Some of it anyway!!

D/L Solid now to try out.

• Great Idea 1

18 minutes ago, abacab said:

No idea, but I wouldn't wait too long! I just noticed them when I was looking at their other regular Black Friday sales today...

Ujam does run periodic sales, but this is the first time I believe I have seen these flash sales...

Don't matter now as I've since bought it. I thought this was a mellotron at first because of the name.