Brand New FREE BF Waves Plugin - Lofi Space

locrian

Every year Waves asks you to "sign up" to get your free plugin, and instead
of "sending the serial number" they don't even send you an email, and you STILL
have to jump through all these hoops, despite "signing up" to get the plugin...

Insanity...

• Sad 1

Their site has been down all morning. It really is beyond ridiculous when a company that sells software can't maintain their website for easily anticipated spikes on well known major shopping days. If this was 1997 I would understand. But 2021??? Their business is mainly transacted on the web. Do better Waves. Your website is in need of a better Waves Update Plan. Don't ever be shocked if these guys get hacked and our data is stolen. They clearly don't have their act together.  This is why I always use services like PayPal on transactions at their site. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Their site has been down all morning. It really is beyond ridiculous when a company that sells software can't maintain their website for easily anticipated spikes on well known major shopping days. If this was 1997 I would understand. But 2021??? Their business is mainly transacted on the web. Do better Waves. Your website is in need of a better Waves Update Plan. Don't ever be shocked if these guys get hacked and our data is stolen. They clearly don't have their act together.  This is why I always use services like PayPal on transactions at their site. 

It's not down due to poor maintenance; it was brought down by sabotage: Plugin Alliance!!!

• Haha 2