UAD Question

Zo

Hey Guyz , just a small question for uad head .

I just grabbed K stereo from UAd , received a 25 $ thk you coupon , expiration date 25 dec ... i want to get me the precision limiter and dbx 160 , the dbx 160 is 99 $ now , doy you guyz remember if in christmas sales it goes 79 $ ? 

Also if i buy another thing can i get another vaucher or no vaucher until i use the previous one ? can we cumulate ?

Edited by Zo

44 minutes ago, Zo said:

Hey Guyz , just a small question for uad head .

I just grabbed K stereo from UAd , received a 25 $ thk you coupon , expiration date 25 dec ... i want to get me the precision limiter and dbx 160 , the dbx 160 is 99 $ now , doy you guyz remember if in christmas sales it goes 79 $ ? 

Also if i buy another thing can i get another vaucher or no vaucher until i use the previous one ? can we cumulate ?

You can stack vouchers. I've done as many as three before. Pretty hard to come by that many at a time though.

Edited by Bapu

4 minutes ago, Bapu said:

You can stack vouchers. I've done as many as three before. Pretty hard to come by that many at a time though.

Bapu if i buy another plugin without using a vaucher , do i get a vaucher or nothing until i use the one i already have ?

1 minute ago, Zo said:

Bapu if i buy another plugin without using a vaucher , do i get a vaucher or nothing until i use the one i already have ?

I really don't know, but I suspect you may get another one. But TBH I've never done that. But as I said I had one thank you and two promo vouchers at one time (but only once in the last 14 years).

Just now, Bapu said:

I really don't know, but I suspect you may get another one. But TBH I've never done that. But as I said I had one thank you and two promo vouchers at one time (but only once in the last 14 years).

yeah i can get the API channel for 49 $ but even that i'm cold since i don't see what's worth .... 

The Manley amp sounds superb but cpu hit isn't that diuff tha the strip with the rest bypassed (higly underateed strip for busses not only vocal , since it's an Elop comp built in basically)

Thks Bapu 

22 hours ago, Bapu said:

Bapu , what is the lowest price you seens on the ams rmx 16 ?

49 minutes ago, Tom B said:

I just noticed  the "12-days of UAD sale" coupons  now have an expiration date of Nov 30.  Seems like the sale is continuing for a few more days.  Thought I was done buying last night!

Your right! They all had an expiration date of  last night?