Producer Loops bundle at fanatical

Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Do you know how long this is up?  Or should I just buy it today?

I don't know how long for this one but Fanatical bundles tend to last several weeks (and they typically add a banner when they're close to expiration). My guess is that it will still be available in early December.

• Like 1

I jumped.  I have not used Producer Loops before. 20 Gigs WAV  format audio.  Pretty well categorized by folders ( Library, Group, Loops/MIDI/Oneshots, Instruments.  Long file names reflect Library, Group, tempo, key, dry/wet.  Aleatoric/Foley have descriptions.  Some duplication as far as dry and wet versions. I can't dig very deep yet- familial obligations :P  Fill your HD for only a buck a gig- why not?  I got my $ worth.

10 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

I jumped.  I have not used Producer Loops before. 20 Gigs WAV  format audio.  Pretty well categorized by folders ( Library, Group, Loops/MIDI/Oneshots, Instruments.  Long file names reflect Library, Group, tempo, key, dry/wet.  Aleatoric/Foley have descriptions.  Some duplication as far as dry and wet versions. I can't dig very deep yet- familial obligations :P  Fill your HD for only a buck a gig- why not?  I got my $ worth.

So what free game did you get?

I've had a lot of Producer Loops stuff and it gets bloated.  With most libraries I delete the wav files and keep this midi and kit mixdown. 

3 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

Dungeon Siege II

Nice! I got something called "The indie mixtape" where the only thing that looks interesting is the soundtrack

17 hours ago, Ric said:

How how bizarre

You seem to be going to the older bundle, there is a "Fanatical Music Bundle by MAGIX" (expired) and a "Fanatical Music Bundle 2 by MAGIX" (current)

image.png

image.png

Edited by Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann
Trying to remove dup image but it's not working
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Nice! I got something called "The indie mixtape" where the only thing that looks interesting is the soundtrack

You seem to be going to the older bundle, there is a "Fanatical Music Bundle by MAGIX" (expired) and a "Fanatical Music Bundle 2 by MAGIX" (current)

image.png

image.png

Samplitude Music Studio is a major disappointment.   MP3 Deluxe might be the best thing in there.

• 2 weeks later...