Plugin Alliance: Black Friday Sale - Round 3/3

pseudopop

Any* plugin $29.99 with the code BFD1-2999. Code can be used only once.

Edit: Round 2 code is BFD2-2999

Edit: Round 3 code is BFD3-2999

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

*) Excluded products: AMEK EQ200, Black Box HG-2MS, Brainworx bx_console AMEK 9099, bx_console SSL 9000 J, bx_limiter TRUE PEAK, bx_masterdesk (Classic and Regular), DS Audio TANTRA 2, dearVR PRO, dearVR MONITOR, Gig Performer 4, Lindell Audio 50 Series, NEOLD WARBLE, Shadow Hills Class A, Unfiltered Audio LO-FI-AF

Edit: Just got an "exclusive" offer to buy bx_masterdesk for $29.99 or bx_limiter True Peak for $49.99.

Edited by pseudopop

5 hours ago, Bapu said:

When will the next MEGA sale be? And what are the usual prices then? 

I've got a $249 voucher burning a hole in my pocket.

I'd tend to expect March for the next one they actually call "Mega Sale" that is the one they do a couple times a year it seems where they put just about everything on sale at the same time.  The price is usualy done in tiers, $20, 30 , 40, 80, 100 depending on the product.  The newest stuff like the Amek console won't be that low (or at least unlikley, IMO).  

Chance we will see something for Christmas/New Years time frame, but those are more likley to be like this where you can get one nice deal at a time usually sale item plus a voucher for everyone.  

When using the giant voucher, most likely the Mega Sales are the best, but also be watchful if they do sales that don't require a voucher and allow dynamic discounts.  When you purchase a bunch of stuff in one transaction depending on the situation that can have a compound discount effect that could be just as good of a deal. 

4 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I'd tend to expect March for the next one they actually call "Mega Sale" that is the one they do a couple times a year it seems where they put just about everything on sale at the same time.  The price is usualy done in tiers, $20, 30 , 40, 80, 100 depending on the product.  The newest stuff like the Amek console won't be that low (or at least unlikley, IMO).  

Chance we will see something for Christmas/New Years time frame, but those are more likley to be like this where you can get one nice deal at a time usually sale item plus a voucher for everyone.  

When using the giant voucher, most likely the Mega Sales are the best, but also be watchful if they do sales that don't require a voucher and allow dynamic discounts.  When you purchase a bunch of stuff in one transaction depending on the situation that can have a compound discount effect that could be just as good of a deal. 

My current target candidates are:

image.png.7bbdd68f2e70d719775ce17f6c41f9c9.png

EQ 200 and Warble not allowed in the current "any plugin $29.99"

After these 5 I'm pretty well tapped out on wanting much from PA until something new comes along and of course on sale for $30, $40 or $50.

Edited by Bapu

3 hours ago, Bapu said:

My current target candidates are:

image.png.7bbdd68f2e70d719775ce17f6c41f9c9.png

EQ 200 and Warble not allowed in the current "any plugin $29.99"

After these 5 I'm pretty well tapped out on wanting much from PA until something new comes along and of course on sale for $30, $40 or $50.

I'd think that might be pretty close to doable with the right sale if the stars align.

EQ 200 has hit $100 and is the top tier piece of the puzzle

Passeq is a $30-40 one depending on sale

Big AL hit $50

Warble is a tough one as it was just released

Crispy Tuner has been $80 already a few times now.  This is one that despite the $400 "msrp" I think they will continue to come down on quickly.  Before they aquired the IP and made some enhancements it seems like it sold frequently for $50 from the previous owners. 

Dynamic discounts if they apply on a particular sale could make that work.  Problem is they sometimes catch that and don't allow things to apply during the deeper sales, or they end up excluding one or two of your must haves from a sale where the vast majority are discounted.

Edited by Brian Walton