The Spitfire Black Weekend Collection

cclarry

$531.40 Should be the price...it's currently showing $699

Includes Albion Neo, Bernard Herrmann Composter Toolkit, and Alternative Solo Strings

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/a-z/the-black-weekend-collection/

235.6 GB DOWNLOAD SIZEToo large to download? Choose hard drive delivery at checkout.

411.80 GB DISK SPACE REQUIRED DURING INSTALL

FREE KONTAKT PLAYER INCLUDED

Edited by cclarry

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

$531.40 Should be the price...it's currently showing $699

Includes Albion Neo, Bernard Herrmann Composter Toolkit, and Alternative Solo Strings

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/a-z/the-black-weekend-collection/

235.6 GB DOWNLOAD SIZEToo large to download? Choose hard drive delivery at checkout.

411.80 GB DISK SPACE REQUIRED DURING INSTALL

FREE KONTAKT PLAYER INCLUDED

I saw 699$ since the beginning of the week.

1 minute ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I saw 699$ since the beginning of the week.

Right...I found the original link in the Facebook group, and the person who posted it had the $531 price...

So obviously he must have owned something in the bundle that gave him a discount that he wasn't aware of...
Or something...IDK

25 minutes ago, cclarry said:

So obviously he must have owned something in the bundle that gave him a discount that he wasn't aware of...
Or something...IDK

I own all the Albions except Neo, and I also get 699. Actually, it's the same price logged in or logged out, so they aren't giving any discounts to owners of any Albion products...even though I get a decent discount buying Neo separately ("complete your collection"). And, when checking "how is this price calculated" on the Black Friday Collection it mentions that 'complete you collection' discounts are also applied to Black Friday bundles, even when it's bundles of unrelated products - the bundle only has to include a product that will help you 'complete a collection'. 

Weird! 

Also - the "sold separately" price of $1247 is without everything in the bundle also on sale. But since they are all on sale individually, the total would actually be $934. So the savings are $234, not $548. :D

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Thanks 1