Brian Lawler

Mixed In Key BF Up to 50% off

https://mixedinkey.com/black-friday-VIP/

Buy Captain Plugins now and get a free update in December to next version.

Edit Looks like 50% off for upgrades- 40% off for new users.  Look for a "VIP email" for current owners.  Interesting that there is going to be some kind of Phaseplant tie-in for the new version.

Captain Plugins 6 "Epic"

For the Black Friday price of $99 $49 by purchasing Captain Plugins 5 you will get a free upgrade to Captain Plugins Epic when it launches in December.

• New Play Styles open up a world of musical possibilities
•  New sounds powered by Kilohearts Phase Plant
• Make the worlds best chord progressions and basslines

Edited by Brian Lawler
  • Thanks 1

Interestingly, I already own Captain 5, and there is no upgrade offer for Complete for me- still $124.  The offer does look pretty similar to what was offered when I first bought Captain at V4 (the 5 upgrade was free).  The stuff beyond Captain looks pretty "DJ oriented" which is not me.  They do have a key/beat finder, but I already have that covered.  Disclaimer- I have about everything in the "MIDI generator" genre, and I keep adding to my collection!  I will be interested to see if Captain 6 will be a free upgrade for me next month.

they do not offer normal upgrade prices like other companies....so for 49usd for upgrade which we do not know what is it yet makes not much sense...

• Like 1