Steingberg Cubase 11 Pro

cclarry

10 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

did you pick this up? is it same code system as before or expiry date on code?  I am tempted to get this and sit on it. i have not big desire to upgrade to 12 year.

This version still requires the eLicenser...and there's really no point in sitting on the code...as 12 is automatic once registered...and
12 wont' be out until next year...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I posted this in another thread, but...

I've got an unregistered boxed competitive crossgrade to Cubase Pro 10.  Do I have the luxury of waiting to see what's in version 12 before I register or should I register now, get 11 on my e-Licenser and then get 12 for free when it is available.

Sorry, I'm confused.

Just now, pbognar said:

I posted this in another thread, but...

I've got an unregistered boxed competitive crossgrade to Cubase Pro 10.  Do I have the luxury of waiting to see what's in version 12 before I register or should I register now, get 11 on my e-Licenser and then get 12 for free when it is available.

Sorry, I'm confused.

Answered in the other thread

• Thanks 1

On 11/25/2021 at 5:55 AM, Tezza said:

I am having a hard time believing this is real though, the prospect of moving straight to 12 from 10 and also going dongle free for $166.00 AU is a bit exciting, surely it cannot be true!!!

Nothing exciting about installing a new Cubase version and becoming an unsuspecting beta tester. I wouldn't touch a new Cubase release with a 10-foot poll. Especially an update that complete revises their software protection. Will wait a year.

• Like 1