Avenger update to 1.8.0

Carlos  Iglesias

1.8.0 changelog

- Avenger is now working on Apple M1 native
- switched copy protection from Codemeter back to keyfile
- added: when preset search is visible, the prev/next button will cycle through the search results instead of loading the next preset from the "normal" expansion list
- added "FAVORITE" icon to preset search to toggle Fav's during search
- added detection for some specific chord ( min7-3, maj7-3 )
- added ARP triggered incremental mod source
- fixed: fx Phaser does not move when spread parameter is modulated
- fixed: arp chord detections hangs on last chord until a full chord is triggered again (happened on specific circumstances)
- FX impulse: fixed problem where textedit did not update the fx
- fixed: osc display did display the wrong start offset in specific circumstances
- fixed a crash: when changing the legato mode on the pitch tab may try to retrigger also inactive oscs that causes a crash on specific circumstances
- fixed a possible crash in pitch-module preset load
-fixed issue with loop playback in multi-loop module in specific circumstances
- fixed midi note hang in specific circumstances
- fixed: drumkit triggers modenvelope, even if osc-only mode is used as trigger for the mod-envelope
- fixed an OpenGL issue that deleted Textures from other application when closing Avenger's GUI
- fixed macOS: drag n drop onto Wavetable/Resampler sample display is now working as expected
- fixed a possible bug where the Avenger completely muted using sample stacker
- fixed a rare crash when loading presets while the ARP editor was visible

Attention! this new version no longer uses codemeter.

Vengeance Sound Black Friday 25% Discount Vengeance

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jim Roseberry said:

How is everyone liking this synth?

On paper, it looks amazing...

Is it capable of using multiple CPU cores?

I really like it.  There are a whole bunch of synths in this class, I think it's the best of the bunch.  The expansions are kind of pricey though and building your own is (like almost every synth in this class) kind of crazy complicated though.  The copy protection was actually the biggest problem with it.  I'm not sure about multiple CPU core usage.  It doesn't seem worse than others for me, but just now a few little tests I didn't see it pushing multiple cores all that much.  I suspect it's not intensely multi-threaded.  I'd recommend trying the demo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I really like it.  There are a whole bunch of synths in this class, I think it's the best of the bunch.  The expansions are kind of pricey though and building your own is (like almost every synth in this class) kind of crazy complicated though.  The copy protection was actually the biggest problem with it.  I'm not sure about multiple CPU core usage.  It doesn't seem worse than others for me, but just now a few little tests I didn't see it pushing multiple cores all that much.  I suspect it's not intensely multi-threaded.  I'd recommend trying the demo.

+1. This is my favorite synth for cutting edge sounds.

• Like 1