FREE UVI Digital Sensations with Purchase at Audio Deluxe

cclarry

I have Digital Synsations and a few other UVI synths I've had for several years and I never use them -- but the user interface / user experience is awful. I went to UVI's site after seeing this thread to see what's new there and saw they had a Black Friday sale with 16% off a synth. Come on. I think I'm going to do a thread to counter @Reid Rosefelt's extremely useful Black Friday thread at VI Control thread. But mine is going to be called, Stingy Friday. The worst sales -- the worst discounts -- of any retailers and developers this weekend.  Seriously, I'm a marketing pro -- if you're doing a 16% off sale on Black Friday weekend, you either have an extremely coveted brand consumers are dying for or you really don't know WTF you're doing with promotions. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Great Idea 1

4 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I have Digital Synsations and a few other UVI synths I've had for several years and I never use them -- but the user interface / user experience is awful. I went to UVI's site after seeing this thread to see what's new there and saw they had a sale for, I think it was, 16% off. Come on. I think I'm going to do a thread to counter @Reid Rosefelt's extremely useful Black Friday thread at VI Control thread. But mine is going to be called, Stingy Friday. The worst sales -- the worst discounts -- of any retailers and developers this weekend.  Seriously, I'm a marketing pro -- if you're doing a 16% off sale on Black Friday weekend, you either have an extremely coveted brand consumers are dying for or you really don't know WTF you're doing with promotions. 

Actually UVI known only for The Falcon  now, I can't even remember one more single product from them.

Edited by alex satt

Uvi experience is e same here , i have a lot of stuff but barely use the synths , workd suite , fx suite and their drums are used heavily here , under than that it think the only synths i use time to time is synth anthology witch sounds great and is fun to use ...

Iwent deep in falcon sound design , it is superb once you get the logic , but clearly made for synth geek , presets are passable , i suggested the guyz to hire some sound designer Ayan zahev was the first name i suggested ...but i do think they do this internaly , so we tend to have the same type each time , but i might be wrong since i didnt dive into those lately ....

Another suite i use is the urban one for the scratch , i gotta give this to them , stuff like fx suite , scratches , sweep machine are super usefull and their take on it is spot on ...

12 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I have Digital Synsations and a few other UVI synths I've had for several years and I never use them -- but the user interface / user experience is awful. I went to UVI's site after seeing this thread to see what's new there and saw they had a Black Friday sale with 16% off a synth. Come on. I think I'm going to do a thread to counter @Reid Rosefelt's extremely useful Black Friday thread at VI Control thread. But mine is going to be called, Stingy Friday. The worst sales -- the worst discounts -- of any retailers and developers this weekend.  Seriously, I'm a marketing pro -- if you're doing a 16% off sale on Black Friday weekend, you either have an extremely coveted brand consumers are dying for or you really don't know WTF you're doing with promotions. 

unnamed.thumb.jpg.fff1e69728fa78f73811335e9d5d47eb.jpghttps://www.uvi.net/store?utm_source=UVI+Customer&utm_campaign=542d718f9b-EMAIL_BF_Thanksgiving_2021_11_25&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3375a13ef3-542d718f9b-31338797