UVI vouchers out

kevin H

Last year I got a €20 loyalty voucher after having bought quite a lot of stuff directly from UVI. The amount was less than I’d expected based on previous years, so I asked their support what thresholds they had. The reply was that the amount could vary from year to year, but in 2020 a purchase amount between €149 and €199 (where I was) indeed gave a €20 voucher. That made me realize that it might be better to buy from third-party resellers after all. Loyalty must work in both directions.

Just my twenty euros.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Note that the voucher email says “valid on our entire store, even on our upcoming Black Friday Sales!” Last year’s BF sale was 30% off  on the entire store. The cost of a Falcon expansion pack would be ($39 x .7) -10 = $17.30..  This is the lowest cost yet for a single Falcon expansion. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scott H said:

Note that the voucher email says “valid on our entire store, even on our upcoming Black Friday Sales!” Last year’s BF sale was 30% off  on the entire store. The cost of a Falcon expansion pack would be ($39 x .7) -10 = $17.30..  This is the lowest cost yet for a single Falcon expansion. 

Hope the sale starts soon..