Use of Bluetooth earphones?

I need to work using headphones.  My bluetooth headphones are connected (Win10) and I hear other audio sources but I cannot hear demo files or audio that I created through the 'phones.  Turning them off, I can hear it through the speakers, but that is not feasible for me.  Any suggestions? 

The following is excerpted from my book, "The Huge Book of Cakewalk by BandLab Tips." If you have the book, the complete section with illustrations starts on page 395. But hopefully, this will be enough to get you going.

It’s entirely possible to stream Cakewalk by BandLab’s audio. Bluetooth adds about 30-40 ms of latency so you probably won’t be doing any overdubbing, but for listening back it’s fine. To do so, you need to use the Windows drivers, not ASIO. MME is the fail-safe option, however it adds lots more latency. WASAPI Exclusive or WASAPI Shared mode is a much better option. I’ll use iLoud as an example, but the protocol for other Bluetooth devices is essentially the same.

1. Pair your Bluetooth device with your laptop or desktop Bluetooth. Your device will provide instructions on how to do this, but it generally involves pushing a button while the two Bluetooth-friendly devices are turned on, and in close proximity to each other.

2. Choose Start > Settings > Devices, then click on the Bluetooth category. Verify that Bluetooth is turned on, and make sure that your Bluetooth device is shown as Connected, not just Paired.

3. Return to Settings, then click on Personalization. Next, click on Themes, then Advanced Sound Settings.

4. Your Bluetooth device should appear in the list of potential playback devices. Click on it, and use Set Default to make the Bluetooth device your default playback device.

5. In Cakewalk by BandLab, under Preferences > Audio > Playback and Recording, choose MME as the driver mode. I’ve also used Bluetooth successfully with the WASAPI driver mode. Note that you will not be able to obtain latencies comparable to ASIO, so if there’s distortion, aliasing, etc., try increasing the latency.

6. Also in Cakewalk by BandLab, under Preferences > Audio > Devices, choose your Bluetooth playback system as the output device.

• Like 2