Get Lost at 3:30 Today | Westwood | ZeroG | Sonuscore| Giveaway

Simeon Amburgey

Going to be playing through a few Kontakt titles today around 3:30. I will be featuring Lost Piano from Westwood instruments, ELEMENTS from Zero-G, and RO*KI from Sonuscore. Also make sure to enter to win a copy of LOST PIANO compliments of Westwood Instruments. Entry instructions in the video description.

See you there:

Edited by Simeon Amburgey
  • Like 1

I just caught the tail end of your playing that Westwood Lost Piano. It sounds beautiful. However, on a practical level, I don't know if I would actually use a piano that plays its own parts for me, as I think I might find it often doesn't fit. Perhaps someone who is doing ambient music would appreciate that. As always, it sounds very good in your hands, I love the parts you were coming up with. 

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 4:01 PM, PavlovsCat said:

I just caught the tail end of your playing that Westwood Lost Piano. It sounds beautiful. However, on a practical level, I don't know if I would actually use a piano that plays its own parts for me, as I think I might find it often doesn't fit. Perhaps someone who is doing ambient music would appreciate that. As always, it sounds very good in your hands, I love the parts you were coming up with. 

So, The "Memories" aspect is like the Particles Engine in NOIRE but a little different approach. It is not baked in to the sounds but an additional component you can add if you want. The majority of the sounds are based on playable (non-sequenced) tones and textures ran through different tape and hardware machines. You also have some very interesting impulse responses  and can layer two different piano sources together. There is a lot to unpack with it.

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for watching.

• Thanks 1