u-He 25% off Coupon for Taking a Survey

cclarry

So does u-he do Black Friday? Can I combine this voucher with that or is this the best there is. On a google search I saw there was a sweet holiday sale last year through NI

EDIT: KVR answered that coupon can't be combined with sales. Will wait for black friday

Edited by tom

I was hoping for a deal like last year when Native Instruments had a deal for their "partner" U-he. I think it was 50% off on their synths. I never pulled the trigger on that deal last year and now NI doesn't even show U-he as a partner any more. I believe the fine print on this deal says that it can't be combined with any other offer. So, this may be as good as it gets. The deal expires December 7 so I might wait until the last minute to see if anything better comes around.

• Like 1

I just bought Zebra after years of ignoring it and I love it. I used to get put off by workflow but sounds it can get are amazing . I bought Pigments same time too but have barely used, sounds a bit ‘cheaper’ compared to zebra. Early days yet though, I’m sure Pigments has  depth

Edited by tom
  • Like 1

I wish the coupon would be valid past 12/7.

I picked up the u-he Repro synth for 50% off during the u-he/NI sale, and no regrets with that one! Probably the best sounding synth I have at the moment. So I might be interested in another u-he synth such as Diva or Zebra, but pretty tapped out after all the sales earlier this  year + Black Friday month.

• Like 1