cclarry

Buy Me A Coffee?

On 11/26/2021 at 3:02 PM, Grem said:

Thanks Larry, That's real close (just without the alcohol) to the ones I found. So I was on the right trk. Learn something new everyday. 

I love me some coffee!!

Ditto that!  My local market just had Maxwell House Bold Coffee in the 30 oz cans for $3.99...
If you bought 5 cans you got another dollar off per can....I bought 6...and already had 2 of them!
I'm good on coffee for a while!  So you guys LITERALLY bought my coffee for the next
six months!  I usually buy the Kirkland Columbia coffee at Costco, but the price went
up $4 in a just a few weeks...so I'm ok with the saving on the Maxwell House...LOL

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

ahahah now we're talking , for viennois choose one coffe you like and add some Van houten , to stabilise cacao , instead of sugar (brown ) i sometime use honey ;)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, CoveCamper said:

BYOC ( Bring Your Own Creamer )

I don'[t have anymore creamer :(

• Sad 1

Sorry this being Black Friday and dealing with quite a few unruly customers I have been posting silly things more then usual.  My way of dealing with the clowns of the world!

• Great Idea 1

Just now, InstrEd said:

the clowns of the world!

There is a lot of them out there too!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Grem said:

There is a lot of them out there too!!

makes me wonder why did they make a song Send in the Clowns?    Remember JWG was one :(

• Like 1