Buy Me A Coffee?

cclarry

18 hours ago, cclarry said:

If you'd be interested in buying me a coffee, just make a contribution here on Paypal...

cclarry122700@hotmail.com

If you'd care to drop me a line outside of the Cakewalk forum, then this is my primary email address also!

PLEASE NOTE:  This is NON-OBLIGATORY...just a kind gesture of appreciation for the effort expended!

Coffee coming your way

With that much cofffee i m scared for us ... already the amout of posts and works is crazy , now it s gonna be matrix Neo s style lol we re lost !!! I smell bankrupt ,credits , divorces lol run guyz run ....from that forum,section before it s too late ...

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Again, you gentlemen, and ladies, prove why you are the BEST! 
Some of you are FAR TOO GENEROUS!

Honestly, I wasn't making it this month, and this saved my *****...and I MEAN THAT!
I'm STILL fighting with Social Security to get my benefits...which should start in January!
So for the past 6 years I've lived on $180 a month!  That's a MAJOR TASK!  So, this 
forum has kept my mind ( and my heart) busy while I've waited to get my SS benefits!
My only other source of income has been the pittance that I get on KVR...and that is
now virtually nothing...so, if all goes well, ONE MORE MONTH to endure before 
I can "actually live"! 

I lift a BIG cup of Coffee to you ALL!

So, my hats off to you ALL for your kindness! 💯

May your Holidays be HAPPY and FESTIVE and may the
Good Lord bless you ALL! 

THANK YOU!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Again, you gentlemen, and ladies, prove why you are the BEST! 
Some of you are FAR TOO GENEROUS!

Honestly, I wasn't making it this month, and this saved my *****...and I MEAN THAT!
I'm STILL fighting with Social Security to get my benefits...which should start in January!
So for the past 6 years I've lived on $180 a month!  That's a MAJOR TASK!  So, this 
forum has kept my mind ( and my heart) busy while I've waited to get my SS benefits!
My only other source of income has been the pittance that I get on KVR...and that is
now virtually nothing...so, if all goes well, ONE MORE MONTH to endure before 
I can "actually live"! 

Good Lord bless you ALL! 

THANK YOU!

So glad to hear and sad at the same time (that people have to fight to get their due) , brands should def at least gives you some freebees that you would be able to resell (no nfr) for all you're doing here .... affiliate links ect ...

If anything we can do be sure to hit us , i fell bad actually that you had to ask .... shame on us in some ways .... hope you will be straight , keep us informed and if they keep their bullshit , bring ya ***** in France !! lol 

Edited by Zo
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Zo said:

So glad to hear and sad at the same time (that people have to fight to get their due) , brands should def at least gives you some freebees that you would be able to resell (no nfr) for all you're doing here .... affiliate links ect ...

If anything we can do be sure to hit us , i fell bad actually that you had to ask .... shame on us in some ways .... hope you will be straight , keep us informed and if they keep their bullshit , bring ya ***** in France !! lol 

Brilliantly put Zo, cannot emphasise enough on how true your words resonate here!

Thanks Larsy again and again, let us know (privately as well) if there's anything we can do to further help!

40 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Good Lord bless you ALL! 

THANK YOU!

God bless Larsy and to everyone!

Wish you all safe and inspiring Festive Times ... from Finlandia!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/24/2021 at 1:44 AM, Zo said:

I smell bankrupt ,credits , divorces lol run guyz run ....from that forum,section before it s too late ...

That was good one Zo!!

You do great work Larry, and I do mean "work". It's not easy I know. But you hang in there and that helps us all.  Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 11:30 AM, Zo said:

So do you want expressor , arabica , viennois ?

Ok, I love coffee. Have a decent (but cheap) espresso maker with a burr grinder. But I had to look up the last one on this list to see what that was about!!

expressor= espresso

arabica= regular cup of coffee

viennois=?

Searching the web I found several different meanings, but mostly all reference a city in France. I did find a few recipes for a type of coffee "bevarage" that required cooking in a slow cooker, and different types of liquor, and heavy cream!! (didn't sound bad! will try it out)

But Zo and Larry, what are ya'll referring to here?

[edit] I mean I need to know what kind of coffee to send larry!!

Edited by Grem
  • Haha 1