Buy Me A Coffee?

cclarry

If you'd be interested in buying me a coffee, just make a contribution here on Paypal...

cclarry122700@hotmail.com

If you'd care to drop me a line outside of the Cakewalk forum, then this is my primary email address also!

PLEASE NOTE:  This is NON-OBLIGATORY...just a kind gesture of appreciation for the effort expended!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 9
  • Great Idea 6

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Larry,

You should definitely check out Ko-fi. 

https://ko-fi.com/

It's easy to set up a page and they take no fee.  When somebody buys you a coffee it goes immediately into your PayPal.

And you don't have to give out your email.

All the best,

Reid

PS Glad you're doing this!

Thanx for the advice Reid!  I've set it up!

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

If you'd be interested in buying me a coffee, just make a contribution here on Paypal...

If you'd care to drop me a line outside of the Cakewalk forum, then this is my primary email address also!

PLEASE NOTE:  This is NON-OBLIGATORY...just a kind gesture of appreciation for the effort expended!

Small developers do this.  I'd feel better if someone made this buy me a coffee post for you..

Wow still using hotmail.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

Wanted to propose this few dayz ago , but i wans't sure if doing it wouldn't make you feel unconfortable !! 

So do you want expressor , arabica , viennois ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1