Ikmultimedia Syntronik 2

Carlos  Iglesias

@Peter - IK Multimedia   The download is very slow, and I have very fast downloads normally.    So unless something weird is happening with my provider, it may be on the IK end.

Perhaps a lot of people are all trying to download this thing now?   If it's still lagging like this by tonight, I'll try again tomorrow. 

EDIT: I fixed this problem.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt

38 minutes ago, bluzdog said:

Those are the prices I get when I log in. I have Syntronik Deluxe now. I'm not sure if they're upgrade or crossgrade.

Upgrade, the MAX upgrade is $/€149.99

21 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I am afraid not.

I have let the team know that some cannot see the upgrade pricing.

17 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I installed Syntronik 2 in the Product Manager, and then I went to my Product Page and started downloading the synths. 

I'm downloading everything into my backup drive.  This is going to take a while, but I'm not over there watching it.  It's good to have an extra copy.

And then I think I should be able to delete all my Syntronik Synths. and free up that space in the computer and in the backup drive. 

Maybe there's a better way, @Peter - IK Multimedia

I wouldn't remove the previous unless you replace existing projects that use them first.

7 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

@Peter - IK Multimedia   The download is very slow, and I have very fast downloads normally.    So unless something weird is happening with my provider, it may be on the IK end.

Perhaps a lot of people are all trying to download this thing now?   If it's still lagging like this by tonight, I'll try again tomorrow. 

Sorry to hear that, I'll let the team know but we're using a CDN that should provide great speeds and I'm not seeing the issue from where I am but they can take a closer look to see if there are any issues that might affect others.

Impossible to load old stuff (Syntronik deluxe owner here) 

I! did unatuthorise cycle here of syntronik 2 and restore my gear in CS , di you guyz had to de authroise Syntronik 1 also ?

EDIT : i did a authroise cycle on synthronik 1 also ....restored gear ...it's working standalone but not in studio one ....seems like a permission issue or some 

Edited by Zo

Ok not working stand alone AND plugin only one preset works : a Deep sweep (minimoog) ...

So i tried to open edit panel : panel not availlable on legacy presets ? 

What is the pruopose to use Syntronik 2 so as a Syntronik 1 Deluxe user ? 

11 minutes ago, Zo said:

Ok not working stand alone AND plugin only one preset works : a Deep sweep (minimoog) ...

So i tried to open edit panel : panel not availlable on legacy presets ? 

What is the pruopose to use Syntronik 2 so as a Syntronik 1 Deluxe user ? 

I already uninstalled it, Syntronic 2 Cs is useless.

28 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Hey Peter,

To be clear, is the price to get from  Syntronik 2 to Syntronik 2 MAX $149.99?

Thanks!

Reid

Yes but today most cases will be Syntronik 1 or Syntronik Deluxe (including bundled in Total bundles and free GB choices) to Syntronik 2 MAX for 149.99 :)   But yes also Syntronik 2 or 2 SE to MAX is 149.99.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

Can I download Syntronik 2 CS and its sounds and run alongside the original Syntronik without any VST or sound file overwrites?- don't want to mess anything up!

yep dieffernt plugins .... 

• Thanks 1

The installer for the Syntronik 2 MAX sounds messes up the location for about half of the samples for Syner-V  instead of putting them in the main Syntronik 2 directory it creates another sub-directory called Syntronik 2 Sound Content and places them there.

As a result instruments like Kototronik will fail to load

image.png.e64375c3ea4b9c33782cf0813c7cf948.png

If you move the files to where they should go it works fine.

So say your sounds are installed to I:\Content\IK Multimedia\Syntronik 2 if you look there you will see a folder called "Syntronik 2 Sound Content" that shouldn't be there.  Take the contents of that folder (a Sample sub-dir with a Syntronik Syner-V sub-dir) and move it into the main Syntronik 2 directory.  When I did this it did say one file already existed (I told it to overwrite).  This fixed the issues with the Syner-V instruments.  They built that zip (SYN2_Syner_V_Part_4.zip) wrong.

• Thanks 2

I think I’ll play it safe and  stay in 🍿 status for the next week or so. Nothing like potential authorization/installation angst to ruin a good Thanksgiving dinner. The only angst I want to feel on Thursday is wondering when that darn bird is going to be ready!

• Like 1

@Peter - IK Multimedia I just upgraded from TS 3 Max to TS 3.5 Max. I see that Sample Tank 4 Max is showing as not installed in the Download Manager with 11 days to download , even though I’m sure I downloaded everything previously (only Sampletank 4,  CS and all the sounds libraries are installed. My SampleTank 4 installed is around 400 gb.

I have 2 questions:

- Is there any new content from SampleTank 4 that is missing that makes it showing Max as not installed?

- Since I upgraded to 3.5, why my previously downloaded files have not been reset for another 180 days to download. I already paid 300$ just a couple of months ago from TS 2 Max to TS 3 Max, and I had to pay another 70$ to upgrade to 3.5, while others who were wise enough to wait a bit got it all for 175$… I think it should at least warrant a complete reset for the delay to download, or is it a glitch?

Edit: And where is Sampletron 2 to download?

Edited by Yan Filiatrault