Ikmultimedia Syntronik 2

Carlos  Iglesias

24 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Oddly, it wants me "re-authorize" everything...

Syntronik 2 CS  does not work with the instruments of the first version  always asks for my authorization    Unauthorized library  Then you download the sounds for this version and you don't know what they are. It seems like crap to me, uninstalling.

• Sad 1

This is interesting.  I can't crossgrade to this because I got the last few Syntronik Synths (Deluxe or whatever) through Total Studio 3.5.  I was one of the first with Syntronik as a pre-buy. I tried out the other instruments on my iPad and didn't think they were worth the upgrade.

Anyway, I just upgraded from Total Studio 2 to Total Studio 3.5 for $175, including Jampoints. Less than what it would costsme to get this.  And I just spent $99 to get all the Arturia synths and keyboards that came out since 2016.

Is buying Total Studio the best way to buy from IK?  That has always been the case since I started buying. But you have to not buy anything until the next one comes out.

Can I hold out waiting for this?  I have all the Arturias, Vintage Vault 3, the original Syntronik, everything AAS,  plus a ton of other stuff like Pigments, Synthmaster, and 20 other synths.   There's no way I'll ever be able to study all the stuff I already own in depth for as long as I live. Oh yes, I have Omnisphere too. 😀

I'm good.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

This is interesting.  I can't crossgrade to this because I got the last few Syntronik Synths (Deluxe or whatever) through Total Studio 3.5.  I was one of the first with Syntronik as a pre-buy. I tried out the other instruments on my iPad and didn't think they were worth the upgrade.

Anyway, I just upgraded from Total Studio 2 to Total Studio 3.5 for $175, including Jampoints. Less than what it would costsme to get this.  And I just spent $99 to get all the Arturia synths and keyboards that came out since 2016.

Is buying Total Studio the best way to buy from IK?  That has always been the case since I started buying. But you have to not buy anything until the next one comes out.

Can I hold out waiting for this?  I have all the Arturias, Vintage Vault 3, the original Syntronik, everything AAS,  plus a ton of other stuff like Pigments, Synthmaster, and 20 other synths.   There's no way I'll ever be able to study all the stuff I already own in depth for as long as I live. Oh yes, I have Omnisphere too. 😀

I'm good.

You don't need to hold out :) See below from the Syntronik 2 news:

For a limited time, purchasers of Total Studio 3.5 MAX or Total VI MAX will receive Syntronik 2 for FREE.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1

18 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

You don't need to hold out :) See below from the Syntronik 2 news:

Wow! Thank you Peter!!!!

But it proves my point even more.  Total Studio is the best way to go.

Rushing to download this.

By the way, so far I have found the upgrade to TS 3.5 to be painless, the easiest install of IK I've ever done.  Amplitube, T-RackS, Mixbus, Organ, some other instruments.  Just pushed a button and walked away. I still have a lot to do, of course.  😀 

Any thoughts on the instruments in SampleTank 4?  There are some I like in the limited version I have.  Gotta find the space.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1