Bitwig Black Friday Sale

cclarry

I keep looking at Bitwig as a secondary DAW.   I'm %100 on Cubase now, but keep thinking I should get something different to mix things up a bit.   I've looked at Studio One, but it is very similar to Cubase.   I'm currently looking at FL Studio and Bitwig - both are substantially different than Cubase.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, husker said:

I keep looking at Bitwig as a secondary DAW.   I'm %100 on Cubase now, but keep thinking I should get something different to mix things up a bit.   I've looked at Studio One, but it is very similar to Cubase.   I'm currently looking at FL Studio and Bitwig - both are substantially different than Cubase.

FL all the way.  Lifetime license and not a sub wannabee.  You can slap in on every machine in the house.

I held off buying anything else during this season of sales because I do not really need anything plugin-wise. But then I recently made the mistake of firing up Bitwig 8 Track to fool around with. I got it either cheap, or free with something a while back but had only opened it maybe once since installing and cannot even remember whether I did a single thing in it? Fast forward to a week or so ago and I found myself liking how easy it is to set up insane controlled chaos and randomness. It got me thinking that I might just use it for little electronic background stuff in other tracks. After learning it a bit more and continuously bumping up against the 8 track limitations, next thing I know I am on the full Studio version.

*sigh*

I was so close to making it out of these sales with my wallet still in tact.🤑

• Haha 2