Wave Arts FREE Convology XT Reverb

cclarry

Convology XT is a FREE convolution reverb, the result of a collaboration between Wave Arts and  Impulse Record. Convology XT comes with 70 vintage impulse responses, a sampling of the 2,965 impulse responses in the Convology XT Libraries.

Convology XT Libraries may be purchased at the Impulse Record Store.

Please use the following coupon to get the 35% off discount:

may-2019-cvxt-promo
https://wavearts.com/products/plugins/convology-xt/

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sidney Earl Goodroe said:

VERY CPU intensive!! Barely useable but will continue to try.

Thanks for that. I was a little tempted, but I'm all set with Breverb, MConvolutionEZ and Studio One's OpenAir convo-verbs.  

Am I right in thinking, the only real difference anyway, other than the IRs themselves of course, is the UI?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

Are the impulses in a standard format or proprietary? 

"These libraries can be used in your favorite DAW plugin or convolution engine. Where custom and exotic IRs and SFX are recorded in pristine 96/24 stereo, 5.1 – 6.1 – 7.1 – 8.1 surround, Mid Side, A and B Format, along with multiple mic patterns and placements all with incredible sonic detail!"

"All preserved in 96/24 wav files to capture every nuance in your recordings!"

Standard stuff 👍

5 hours ago, Sidney Earl Goodroe said:

VERY CPU intensive!! Barely useable but will continue to try.

That's strange. I tried this out on a song I have been reworking.

With one VST3 instance on a vocal track CPU core 1  went from around 3.5% to 5.5% no matter which preset I selected. I then added a VST2 instance to another vocal track and CPU core 1 went to around 7%. It seemed to work fine and there was no crackling. When I get a moment I will compare it to my other convolution reverbs.