BandLab acquires ReverbNation

Clovis Ramsay

3 hours ago, InstrEd said:

@Shane_B.    Remember to go buy some Christmas Pine Scented Smoke for your Choo Choo ;)

I got a bottle of cookie dough scented last year iirc. My wife has off tomorrow and we'll be digging it all out. Amazon just brought my bulk order of LED C7 bulb replacements for the lighted village buildings and window candles. I get like a kid at Christmas. 👍

It warmed up this afternoon so I'm headed to the attic to finish up a few loose ends from the remodel. I found some very bad old work wiring I need to fix. I'm surprised/thankful it never ignited. 

I thought BL had already launched their own version ? Maybe not going as well as hoped, so buying in some customers? I didn't even realise that Reverbnation was still going tbh.

Given BL's love of a resurrection I guess it can only be a matter of time before the CH becomes MySpAcE by Bandlab. :)

15 hours ago, craigb said:

Is it just some random waif off the street, or do you get to choose the kid you get? 😜

Taking a deep breath to get this all out in one sentence .... based on the constant screaming across the street from the 8 kids that the two ladies who just bought the place adopted, I think I'll pass ...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RobertWS said:

And I read Playboy for the articles.😲

I only have one. It's the one with the article about John Lennon when he was killed. There's a full page photo of him and when you turn the page and see the photo on the back of that page it looks like a knife stabbing him.