BandLab acquires ReverbNation

Clovis Ramsay

1 hour ago, craigb said:

Will they have to tw** it up to Am from eMinor before it will be usable? 🤔

😁

Dear CraigB (ITIYRN)

Once and for all, will you please stop stealing/recycling my memes, jokes, witty sayings and catchphrases.

Apologies if that seems harsh, but fair.

PS: There is no eMinor note. Not in our unimaverse anywho.

My first time visiting the coffee house and I must apologize for assuming that your doctors have switched you all to decaf. 

NOT that you are a generation ahead of me with your generational isms and more experience with surviving the 80s and deadly silicone that leaked from artificial mammaries....and responsible for the hole in the ozone for which you all have payed with losing all of your big hair that once got you featured on headbangers ball....

....just thought decaf was a thing here.  I would never insult anyone based on their age.  Just judge them politely. 

😇

--------------------------------------------------------------For the hard of hearin....Seeing--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first time visiting the coffee house and I must apologize for assuming that your doctors have switched you all to decaf. 

NOT that you are a generation ahead of me with your generational isms and more experience with surviving the 80s and deadly silicone that leaked from artificial mammaries....and responsible for the hole in the ozone for which you all have payed with losing all of your big hair that once got you featured on headbangers ball....

....just thought decaf was a thing here.  I would never insult anyone based on their age.  Just judge them politely. 

😇 

• Haha 1

Just now, Shane_B. said:

That sad part is, I wasn't joking about what is bandlab and reverb nation. Maybe the op's on to something. Maybe we are old and should just go away. Tbh the thought has crossed mind lately.

You have a Train Layout to make 🙃

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Clovis Ramsay said:

My first time visiting the coffee house...

Ah, that explains a lot!  Well, grab a cold Ensure from the fridge and feel free to wear... um, I guess that Depends! 😁

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to programming (something I've been doing for over 50 years!).  70-701054_clip-art-nerd-glasses-png-restart-gordon-korman.png

11 hours ago, InstrEd said:

You have a Train Layout to make 🙃

I do. And a fireplace mantle to make as well. I just built a fireplace as part of a remodel I'm doing. I got the piece of wood I want to use for the mantle but it's been too cold to work in my shop.

As for the merger thing I wish them well and much success. Seriously. They made Sonar a great DAW again and I am very grateful for their efforts. If the Fender thing goes south I would have no problem switching to CbB full time again.

3 hours ago, craigb said:

Ah, that explains a lot!  Well, grab a cold Ensure from the fridge and feel free to wear... um, I guess that Depends! 😁

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to programming (something I've been doing for over 50 years!).  70-701054_clip-art-nerd-glasses-png-restart-gordon-korman.png

I know how the OP feels. When I first ventured to the CH many moon ago I took it and some of the people here the wrong way. I've always felt bad about that and it is 100% on me and my fault. Once you get it then you realize what a great place it is. Hopefully the OP will be back. Once the regulars are gone, well, so's the CH I fear. Hopefully 10 - 15 years from now someone will remember the people who were here and look back with fond remembrance. 

I was one of the folks on the old forum who didn't partake in the Coffee House. That was all my mistake as this place helps keep me laughing and in my work anything that helps me laugh is Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!   (Tony the Tiger would approve)  :D

• Like 2