Reason Studios Black Friday Sale

cclarry

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, El Orbhe said:

Man, I guess for ovbiosuly reasons you use Reason hehehe I want to know if it's possible make rewire Reason 12 with Cakewalk??

Thnx since now!!!

Are you trying to run whole reason inside Cakewalk OR use the reason plugins inside Cakewalk? About the latter - Reason comes with a plugin which allows you to use Reason Instruments and EFX inside any other DAW.

About rewire in Cakewalk:

https://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=Cakewalk&language=4&help=SoftSynths.22.html

I have noticed elsewhere by googling that it works fine with reason "but Reason has to be the Rewire slave"

• Like 2

On 12/16/2021 at 9:33 AM, aidan o driscoll said:

Are you trying to run whole reason inside Cakewalk OR use the reason plugins inside Cakewalk? About the latter - Reason comes with a plugin which allows you to use Reason Instruments and EFX inside any other DAW.

About rewire in Cakewalk:

https://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=Cakewalk&language=4&help=SoftSynths.22.html

I have noticed elsewhere by googling that it works fine with reason "but Reason has to be the Rewire slave"

I tried in the past make rewire with Reason 5 within of Cakewalk without succesful, and I heared now it's possible use Reason like a plugin inside other DAW as you say. Thnx so much for the info & links, i'll view it.

1 hour ago, El Orbhe said:

I tried in the past make rewire with Reason 5 within of Cakewalk without succesful, and I heared now it's possible use Reason like a plugin inside other DAW as you say. Thnx so much for the info & links, i'll view it.

Here you go @El Orbhe .. Reason Rack Plugin in action inside Cakewalk. It gets added as a VST3 instrument so as with all VST instruments just drag to a track in a project from the Browser panel over right from INSTRUMENTS. So really no need for rewire, thats Reason instruments and effects working inside CW

676822903_ReasoninCW.thumb.jpg.bf71669f73297a6f265422bf48c1b17b.jpg

• Like 1