Acon Digital Black Friday Sale

cclarry

Acoustica Premium edition is $139 vs $199 regular price (still full price on Acon Digital's website). This time of year is the only time I've seen it on sale anywhere. Once I upgraded to the Premium version, I happily uninstalled SpectraLayers. Acoustica is FAST. I believe that the Premium edition comes with all of their additional plugins except Deverberate. It's a great audio editor, and the included plugins make it a bargain. You can check out the Premium edition here: Acoustica Audio Editor.

For those who own Acoustica (either version), I just noticed that there's an update available from v7.3.10 to v7.3.22.

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

$123.71 with code FORUM.  Tempting though I have RX8 standard. 

I didn't bother logging in and checking. Unbeatable price! RX9 Standard, now with a spectral editor, lists for $399. That's expensive! No thanks. Non merci. Nein danke.

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 2

As a reminder, the following are FREE

Acon Digital Verberate Basic 2

The free Verbarate Basic is based on Verberate 2 and offers the same highly praised audio quality. Included are four high quality presets from Verberate 2 that showcase the quality and versatility of the algorithm: Plate, Room, Hall and Lush Hall.

https://acondigital.com/products/verberate-basic/

Acon Digital Multiply

Acon Digital Multiply is a free and versatile chorus effect with a unique twist. Each simulated voice is processed with a phase randomizing filter so that unpleasant comb filter effects are avoided. The effect can be used to simulate the effect of several performers playing the same tones simultaneously,

https://acondigital.com/products/multiply/

• Thanks 3