Big sale at tracktion abyss/waverazor/f'em etc

Paul_in_wales

2 minutes ago, abacab said:

What do you like most about Abyss? I tried the demo ...

The organic approach. Those colors also really inspire. I’m a sucker for a GUI like this. And the dev is quite dedicated. There’s a thread over at VI Control that pushed me off the fence. 

Abyss and Hyperion have my eye (and ear). Playing with the demos. Any dealers that have bonuses on top of the discount, or is direct from Tracktion the best route?  It looked like I might get a couple more bucks off for owning a couple other titles.

<edit>  Looks like PB might be the place for me.  Tracktion direct gets me a $4 discount if I buy both (plus I have a $3 credit there), but they collect sales tax that wipes that out by nearly 2x.  With PB I get a couple future bucks/points AND I can make two buys to scoop the freebies.  JRR not showing any sale yet.  I will wait and see if they put it up. Abyss is a definite.  Have to spend more time with Hyperion.  It looks complex as heck, but the presets really sound great.

Edited by Brian Lawler
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Paul_in_wales said:

Personally I think waverazor at $79.50 is the biggest synth bargain out there - if you're willing to put the time in to learn the UI.

and is my problem............

Finding the time and then also remembering what I just learned being part of the "Old Fart Club"  :D

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Waiting to see what the final jrr price will be

I sent JRR a query yesterday.  I would think that they would follow the other resellers.  Probably swamped with updates.  After a few hours of play, I am actually having second thoughts about Abyss, but really like Hyperion.  There are some great sounds in Abyss, but there is a little less variety in the patches than I would like.  Hyperion "clicked" with me pretty quickly as far as being intuitive to program and amazingly broad.  VERY nice that Tracktion gives a full 90 day evaluation period.  I can't find a sale end date on the Tracktion site.  Audio Deluxe says 34 days left.  

3 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

JRR Prices are up.  I think Group is a bit cheaper than Forum  $54.18 for Abyss.

OK- I call witchcraft on Lars.  I was in a chat with JRR support and they told me right when they put the sale up!

Brian, for future reference GROUP code 16% off and FORUM is 11% off...
When adding to cart, if the "Groupbuyauto" code shows up, then the GROUP code
will automatically work...likewise, if you add to cart and it only shows 10% off, then
the FORUM code will make that 11%!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1