antler

Symphonic Destruction

Heavyocity's running a scoring competition for the trailer of their latest library, Symphonic Destruction. Thought I'd share my entry here too - comments and feedback welcome.

• Like 4

Wow, sounds are Hot right from the start and never really let's up....strings and percussion mixed perfectly....Vox at the end nice touch....great work....Good Luck 🎻🎶🎶 🎻

• Like 1

On 11/26/2021 at 5:58 PM, PhonoBrainer said:

You win. Game over.

Thanks for the vote of confidence - fingers crossed!

That was pretty good!! Really nice break in the middle when the fire comes into video. And a great finish with the vocal.

Yep, that's a winner.

• Like 1

Nice job antler.

• Like 1

Music works well with the video, yes I actually watched the video for once. Good job sounded very professional here on the Events.

• Like 1

I don't know the library and so can't really comment on if this track makes full use of it.

I would say though, that it has all of the elements of any action movie track I've ever heard. 

Best of luck to you in winning the contest!

• Like 1

Antler . . . very well done ! Convincing, in that it stays in your face the whole time, hopefully those judges will see it like that. ( The video is very attracting as well)

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 2:38 AM, Starise said:

I don't know the library and so can't really comment on if this track makes full use of it.

It doesn't at all; it's actually mostly 8Dio libraries. That's ok though - all instruments were permitted.

On 11/30/2021 at 8:41 PM, steve@baselines.com said:

Very good - nice timing with everything - I'm a sucker for anything that approaches Mandelbrot and Fibonacci, which I think this leans toward.

I only did the soundtrack - the video was Heavyocity's, which they used for their official trailer.