Up to 60% off all AAS:

cclarry

AAS seem to be somewhat losing the plot lately... (up to 60% off deals are also on their own website)

Joe public who may have never bought an AAS product in his life can buy CV-1 for $49, yet in my "Custom"  deals as Tassman owner (I also have every version of every other synth they have btw) I can crossgrade to CV-1 for ONLY $69 ! 😕

TBH CV-1 doesn't really do anything for me, so I don't want it anyway, just saying that if I did want it, why would I want to  "crossgrade" when I can already buy it anyway for $20 less?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, paulo said:

AAS seem to be somewhat losing the plot lately... (up to 60% off deals are also on their own website)

Joe public who may have never bought an AAS product in his life can buy CV-1 for $49, yet in my "Custom"  deals as Tassman owner (I also have every version of every other synth they have btw) I can crossgrade to CV-1 for ONLY $69 ! 😕

TBH CV-1 doesn't really do anything for me, so I don't want it anyway, just saying that if I did want it, why would I want to  "crossgrade" when I can already buy it anyway for $20 less?

My offer is 34$ to get CV-1

• Like 1