Gothic Instruments and Sonora Cinematic - 50% off Black Friday Sale

Time+Space

5 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

What are your favorites and how do you use them? 

I only have a few of them - String, Woodswinds, Guitarscapes, and one other.  I, uh, "use them" by wasting hours of my life by making interesting sounds.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

10 hours ago, husker said:

I only have a few of them - String, Woodswinds, Guitarscapes, and one other.  I, uh, "use them" by wasting hours of my life by making interesting sounds.

If you're upgrading, you might want to look at the Master Edition - it's a combination of the first 8 (I think...) modules combined in one, so you can mix and match sound sources for the different layers. I think I read that it has enhanced scripting over the individual (first 8) DRONARs too. Keep in mind that it doesn't contain material from all of the modules released to date; be sure to  check what's there before buying.

1 hour ago, antler said:

If you're upgrading, you might want to look at the Master Edition - it's a combination of the first 8 (I think...) modules combined in one, so you can mix and match sound sources for the different layers. I think I read that it has enhanced scripting over the individual (first 😎 DRONARs too. Keep in mind that it doesn't contain material from all of the modules released to date; be sure to  check what's there before buying.

Better to buy Gothic complete bundle with loyalty discount for around the same price but a lot more content , then Dronar Master edition with the 93% off discount for peanuts. Got confirmation from Time+Space it can be done.

If a code is not working in your currency, contact them and they will activate it in your account.

4 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Better to buy Gothic complete bundle with loyalty discount for around the same price but a lot more content , then Dronar Master edition with the 93% off discount for peanuts. Got confirmation from Time+Space it can be done.

If a code is not working in your currency, contact them and they will activate it in your account.

Great idea, thank you.