Strange Pop when exporting from bus level

the first pic is the pop that Im getting, and these are the waves re-imported.  The 2nd pic is my export settings.  Ive tried 64 bit, normal speed bounce (not fast bounce), no matter what, when I export audio from the buses, I wind up with a loud pop at the very very end of the wave.  I cant even re-import, chop the pop off, and then export because it just adds another pop.  The sessions are very simple, literally some karaoke tracks the band uses for backing tracks.   

When I export from the buses as Stereo, I don't get the pop.  

The story is, the past two years I created about 60 backing tracks, now, I just started working with a playback device that uses split mono files, that needs to see split mono files, and now it appears that cakewalk can not create them from all the work I have done...???  just to get by I have had to load each session into another program, just to export them split mono without the loud clip at the very tail!  It will take me DAYS to get through something that should be incredibly simple.

cakewalk pop at export.jpg

cakewalk example 2.jpg

Edited by thedukewestern

6 hours ago, thedukewestern said:

When I export from the buses as Stereo, I don't get the pop.  

You should be exporting from your main outs 1/2 and all buses should be going to your master bus and your master bus is the ONLY bus that goes to your main outs 1/2. 

That can explain your clipping pops, because if you export form all your buses, you can be clipping, because of the sum of all buses

Here is the typical signal flow: Tracks --> Master bus --> Main Outs 1/2 (All Bus's go to main outs 1/2)