Time Space 5% Off Code

cclarry

On 11/19/2021 at 4:52 PM, Scott H said:

It appears that the 5% discount code doesn't start until this weekend.

Code still not working for me, anyone else got it working? I get the error "discount code isn’t available to you right now"

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, tom said:

Code still not working for me, anyone else got it working? I get the error "discount code isn’t available to you right now"

Hi Tom, I think I replied to your email and fixed the issue for you. If it doesn't work, ping another email back and I'll try a different method

• Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 4:06 PM, Scott H said:

I got my email! I had recently signed up based on an earlier post you made. Thanks Larry!

Are there other Time+Space %  discount codes throughout the year? Is 5% the highest?

There may be more codes in the near future... 👀 I'll see how generous I'm feeling

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Fleer said:

You may want to consider yourself very generous when you launch that 15% off code ;)

Sounds a bit lacking in ambition to me. 15% has been done many times before. 50% would probably ensure some kind of legendary status. Aim high T&S, nobody ever remembers the guy who just repeated something.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

3 hours ago, Time+Space said:

Hi Tom, I think I replied to your email and fixed the issue for you. If it doesn't work, ping another email back and I'll try a different method

Yes! Thank you and all working now. But err I think I might wait for this generous discount now  😆

Edited by tom
  • Great Idea 1

9 hours ago, paulo said:

Sounds a bit lacking in ambition to me. 15% has been done many times before. 50% would probably ensure some kind of legendary status. Aim high T&S, nobody ever remembers the guy who just repeated something.

I seriously read the discount as 50% to later find out it was actually only 5% haha

5% is a bad tip in most places…

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Wondering if I should jump on that 5% off (to get EZKeys Cinematic Pads) or wait a little more. 

DEALS FORUM LATEST.......DEALS FORUM LATEST.......DEALS FORUM LATEST.......DEALS FORUM LATEST.......DEALS FORUM LATEST.......

This just in.........

Long term forum member officially admits to having too much money.......

• Haha 1