Klevgrand Black Friday Sale

cclarry

Skaka has become my go-to shaker maker for when I don't need all the bells 'n whistles of the likes of Shimmer Shake Strike. Ridiculously easy to use, I'd been looking for something like it for years.

Just noticed it's been updated since I bought it at its introduction, with 10 new instruments added. So thanks for the post, Larry. I essentially just got a new percussion instrument for free.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bitflipper said:

Skaka has become my go-to shaker maker for when I don't need all the bells 'n whistles of the likes of Shimmer Shake Strike. Ridiculously easy to use, I'd been looking for something like it for years.

Just noticed it's been updated since I bought it at its introduction, with 10 new instruments added. So thanks for the post, Larry. I essentially just got a new percussion instrument for free.

Just so you know, 9/10 when I see you recommend something buried in a thread somewhere I almost always buy it. Like Blue Street Brass and most recently that snap, clap and stomp thing called La Snap or something.. idk, it was $29 for all 3. I think you said you bought it like a random candy bar while waiting in the checkout line and it ended up becoming very useful. I remember $#!t. 

So Shaka then? 

• Like 1