Audio snap markers are preventing backup as a bundle

RICHARD HUTCHINS

Hi all

I am soon to update to the latest version. So I am busy backing everything up as CWB files. Up comes this message, ( see screenshot) but I cant understand what I've done here, as its a bit new to me. Cant recall stretching times, stretched date or audio snap markers,  or anything fancy. But the track is old so I may well have done something and forgotten exactly what I did!

What do I look for to trace the problem?

RichUntitled.thumb.png.95cdd1623f2ca1823d580953137cc412.png

On some clip the audio transient panel must have been opened.  You will have to select your clips and bounce them to get rid of this warning. You could also bounce all your tracks. 

Another suggestion. You don't need to save as a bundle file to back up your projects. You can "save as" and make sure to check the box to save audo with the project. 

38 minutes ago, reginaldStjohn said:

You don't need to save as a bundle file to back up your projects. You can "save as" and make sure to check the box to save audo with the project. 

...which is what I'd recommend as well. I consider the bundle a remnant from the days when storage was super-expensive.

Edited by Craig Anderton
add comment about storage prices
  • Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 1:29 PM, wetdentist said:

bundles seem easily corruptible, from personal experience

The problem isn't the bundle as much as it's the storage medium. Bundles are like ZIP files - lose a bit, and you can't open it. Pulling a bundle file off something like a 10-year-old USB drive is fraught. 

• Like 2