Loopcloud Play!

cclarry

I was having similar questions about Loopcloud Drum that just came out so I emailed them and this was there response. It would be safe to assume the same applies to Play.

“Hello,

I hope you are well and many thanks for contacting us and for your patience!

I am more than happy to clarify this for you. The Loopcloud DRUM packages available at Plugin Boutique come with a lifetime licence for the plugin, access to all of the premium features of the plugin and the content included in the bundle.

The differences between a purchase of the plugin at Plugin Boutique and getting the plugin through a subscription at Loopcloud.com are:

1. Your subscription does not come with nearly as much content as the bundles at Plugin Boutique do (just the Intro Kits pack and the Sound Foundations pack).

2. If you cancel your subscription at Loopcloud, you lose access to the premium features of Loopcloud DRUM such as using the kit generator, importing your own content to the pads in DRUM, importing your content to Loopcloud to use with the kit generator and saving custom presets. You will not be able to keep these features once your subscription is cancelled.

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions about your purchase of DRUM at Plugin Boutique just let me know!

Kind regards,

Plugin Boutique
Customer Care Supervisor”

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, No Free Beats said:

I was having similar questions about Loopcloud Drum that just came out so I emailed them and this was there response. It would be safe to assume the same applies to Play.

“Hello,

I am more than happy to clarify this for you. The Loopcloud DRUM packages available at Plugin Boutique come with a lifetime licence for the plugin, access to all of the premium features of the plugin and the content included in the bundle.

The thing is though with the sub, in both Play and Drum you get access to loads of kits, content for these plugs on an ongoing basis to either buy with points or free. This seems to say you buy it from PB and whats in it is what you get at that time .. it doesnt give you perpetual access to constant newer stuff every year going forward OR maybe it does? They still try and sell you new kits ongoing maybe

The play and drum plugs are specific in what they do. The sub however gives you access to a massive amount of loops of all kinds that you can mix and match and chop in the mini DAW inside the loopcloud app itself and then onto your DAW. Plus of course ongoing you get points that allow you to buy/add individual loops or loop packs to your library. You also get cloud storage. And then also get to download 25 FREE loops per day 365 days of the year

Edited by aidan o driscoll