Focusrite Scarlett Owners Hit Maker Expansion

cclarry

Focusrite is announcing that owners of Scarlett 3rd Gen interfaces who purchased and registered on or after October 1, 2021, now have access to the Hitmaker Expansion - an unbeatable range of tried-and-tested studio tools, with a value of $1,300, from some of the biggest names in the business, built to get you creating records right away.

Scarlett is the world's best-selling range of USB audio interfaces and has already helped make more records than any other range of interfaces in history. Now, new Scarlett owners will have the ability to record studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware — all in the box.

Included free with every new Scarlett:

Antares® Auto-Tune® Access - Near-real-time pitch adjustment 

Relab LX480 Essentials - Four reverb models 

Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555 - A modern take on a classic amp

XLN Audio® Addictive Keys - Choose one of four virtual pianos

XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock Kit - Expertly captured drum samples

Brainworx® bx_oberhausen - Replica of a classic American polysynth

Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription - 100 credits per month added to your account

Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC - Focusrite's iconic console in a plug-in

Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite - Focusrite's Red 2 and Red 3 EQ and compressor

Brainworx bx_masterdesk - Simplifies the art and workflow of mastering

Ableton® Live Lite - A fresh and easy way to write, record, produce and perform your songs

Avid® Pro Tools® | First with Focusrite Creative Pack - Includes 21 classic amps, cab models, studio FX and effects pedals

Access to Focusrite's Plug-In Collective - Receive free versions of the most innovative software

https://focusrite.com/en/scarlett

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

I broke my old one a few months ago by jamming something into the headphone jack I shouldn't have. Doh! 🥵  So I bought a new one. I had to have it.  The new one is a little better. 

But I didn't register it yet.  Not because I was being strategic about something like this happening--how could I guess that?--totally because I'm a procrastinator.  The box is sitting on my desk to remind me and for me to ignore.

Being a shmo may have paid off.  It says "purchased or registered" so I"m thinking it's looking good for me getting all that stuff.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Got most of these freebies when registering an old serial. 

My desired positions on the list are:

Relab LX480 Essentials - Four reverb models 

Brainworx® bx_oberhausen - Replica of a classic American polysynth

Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC - Focusrite's iconic console in a plug-in

Brainworx bx_masterdesk - Simplifies the art and workflow of mastering

Edited by alex satt
  • Like 1

If anyone already owns them and ends up with a spare serial they can give me for any of these, please PM me and I would be very appreciative! 🙂

Relab LX480 Essentials - Four reverb model

Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC - Focusrite's iconic console in a plug-in

Brainworx bx_masterdesk - Simplifies the art and workflow of mastering

I bought a Scarlett 3rd gen, but outside of that date..

Edited by MusicMan
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

Did you register it? I bought outside of that date too, but had not registered the serial. Registered today and got the bundle.

Hey Carl, I'd already registered before the date unfortunately... 

Glad to hear you held off and got lucky though! 🙂

I think it would actually make sense for me to buy one of these. bx_masterdesk and bx_console Focusrite are both on my list, and they alone would cost around $40. Even if I didn't care for the other plugins, the free plugins from Focusrite Collective would probably make it worth it in the long run.

The interface might be useful, too. :)

Edit: Do you get the previous free plugins retroactively, or are they only for current owners?

Edited by pseudopop