SPECIAL SALE: KORG Music Apps & Software Sale 50% off!

Frank

6 hours ago, Triangleman said:

Were those recently released synths always that expensive?  I want the Prophecy but for some reason I was thinking $50 black friday price.  After playing with the demo for a few days I'm not so sure about $99.  

thought same to get V2 to V3 upgrade for half price $49 but seems for KORG $99 is half price to get just 2 more instruments is not worth it at all...hard pass

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, dee said:

thought same to get V2 to V3 upgrade for half price $49 but seems for KORG $99 is half price to get just 2 more instruments is not worth it at all...hard pass

I'm the same. Considering that the V2 plugins were so buggy in some DAWs that I stopped using them altogether, I'm going to hold out until they remember to apply the sale to the upgrade price as well.

12 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

You are probably seeing a price difference because after you log in, it knows how much tax to add and it shows you the price with taxes included

image.png.a9d8969b525ccf2bece1c1b505b14010.png

Thank you for figuring that out.  But it's just weird as hell.  Who e;se does that?   I find out about my NY tax when I check out. 

$249 is what it costs and I think they should have left it at that.   No discount for owning a single product. 

• Like 1